Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who is blocking me?

Who is blocking me?


Monday, 2 March, 2009 10:53 AM
From: "Media Watch"
View contact details
To: "Faruque Ahmed"
Cc: "Sally Virgoe"


Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email to Media Watch. Can you keep us posted if you get a reply? Do you have any idea why you have been stopped from talking to Oldfield?


Best

Jo Puccini

________________________________________
From: Faruque Ahmed [mailto:union_faruque@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 2 March 2009 3:05 AM
To: David Oldfield; Media Monitors; Media Watch
Cc: A Jones; Keysar Trad; Tahir Jamil; John Stanley; Steve Price; Stuart Bocking
Subject: Who is blocking me?



Mr. David Oldfield
Radio 2GB
Sydney, Australia


Dear David

I have been talking to your program for a while. During our discussions we have plenty of common positions and you have complimented me a number of times. Most of my topics were dedicated to improve understanding and reduce tension or confrontation. Some of those items were about Australian life and society also.

However, lately I am unable to talk to you as I cannot pass through your switch board! I do not know if it is because of you, your producer or the station management!!

I also noticed you attend most of my emails and we do not have any known animosity.

I therefore would like to know, who is silencing me? Is it you, your producer or your management?


Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours


Faruque Ahmed

Mobile: 041 091 4118
Email: union_faruque@yahoo.com.au
Monday, March 02, 2009
Posted by Austro_Bangla at 1:58 AM

No comments: